Connect the dots between you and job seekers!
Give job seekers a direct line to your business
Designed to serve the Human Resources Management community around the world, the .jobs domain extension provides a simple, fast and consistent destination for employment information and job opportunities at your company.
Here’s how you benefit from a .jobs domain name*:
- Position and place your company’s HR interests on the Web using your www.yourcompany.jobs domain.
- Provide a direct route for job seekers to specific and compelling career information.
- Eliminate congestion, confusion and distraction on your home page.
- Compliment and enhance your company’s current best practices in hiring.
- Create a more streamlined recruiting process for HR professionals.
- Backed by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) with over 190,000 members worldwide.
Best of all, .jobs is a restricted domain, meaning applicants will be subject to a verification process to confirm they qualify for a .jobs domain name – no cyber-squatting, no name hoarding, no hassle.
Position and place your company’s HR interests on the Web